DSLinux: work around Linux on Nintendo DS with a DSTT card
DSTT doesn't start linux out of the box or not at all :(
- I did not manage to find understanding info about DLDI auto-patch of DSTT
- possible conflict between DLDI patched image and auto-patch from DSTT
- could load NDS version, only Ram from DS is available (4Mb)
- DLDI version fails to boot : think require access to expand memory
- no DSTT memory access : DLDI auto-patch sux ?
- no microSD filesystem access : DLDI auto-patch sux ?
DSLinux seems so nice :D I want mine ! :P
Linux in DS with 4Mb Ram
A nice keyboard on the touch screen, the screen at the top.
At this time could not connect wifi to ssh to my eeepc :p
export path to dslinux-toolchain